This week, the City of Tempe is hosting a Green Business Expo at the 6th Street Park just east of Mill Avenue and just south of City Hall. ( the upside down building )
More than 50 businesses will be on hand to share tips and tricks with you on how to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Jewelry + Clothes – Electric Cars – Solar Energy – Green Cleaning Products – Eco Beauty Products – Off the Grid Home Tips – Food – Music & Food – Home Improvement – Eco-Business Tips
• Find home and healthcare products and services you need every day in environmentally-friendly solutions
• Visit more than 50 green business and environmental group booths
• Learn how to start your own eco-friendly business in Tempe
• Discover Tempe programs that can help the community be more sustainable and save your family money
• Check out ASU green research that is saving the planet one idea at a time
Heck, you can even bring your old tennis shoes and old household linens for recycling.
What: Tempe Lunch Hour Green Expo
When: Wednesday, April 11th from 11am-1pm
Where: 6th Street Park ( just east of Mill Ave )
Did you read the part about food, music and fun? Yeah, me too.
Sustainability comes in many shapes and sizes. Maybe you are just getting interested or maybe you are a green monster. Either way, there will be things for you at the Green Expo. Come lean about energy saving tips, recycling tips, green cars, bicycling, education, gardening and so much more. Remember… It’s cool to be green.