Phoenix Light Rail – Park and Ride info
We have been getting a lot of questions concerning access to the light rail. If not taking the bus
or a bike to the stations, the Park and Ride locations
will be a very convenient way to utilize the system.
There are 8 park and ride locations. All park and rides will be FREE of charge
and will be monitored by security cameras, security officers and municipal police officers. No
overnight parking will be permitted.
1. Montebello and 19th Avenue (794 spaces)
2. 19th Avenue and Camelback (410 spaces)
3. Central Avenue and Camelback (135 spaces)
4. 38th Street and Washington (189 spaces)
5. Dorsey Lane / Apache Blvd (190 spaces)
6. McClintock Drive / Apache Blvd (300 spaces)
7. Loop 101 Freeway / Apache Blvd (693 spaces)
8. Sycamore / Main Street (802 spaces)
Once you park and then arrive at a light rail station, you will find that each one will have ticket vending machines
. ( Fare information for the light rail
will be the same as the bus system.) Each Light Rail Station
will also have shade canopies, louvered panels to provide additional shade, seating, route maps, timetables, drinking fountains, public telephones and garbage containers.
Soon, we will be updating our light rail map
so that you can easily find your way to each park and ride location, each stop and get information on the areas surrounding the light rail line. Stay tuned because, "Your Life Is On The Line!"